REQUEST FOR SPONSORSHIP
We are requesting funding for the 2012 Race Season. The sponsorship will be used to:
• Conduct triathlon training for all levels of Triathletes (including youth) for all race distances.
• Operate an outreach program for youth with equipment and training.
• Support local triathlons and encourage race directors to put on a race series.
• Create a Triathlon Clinic Camp.
• Manage the Multisport Athletics website. www.multisportathletics.com
• Conduct development sessions for both adults and youth athletes with featured guest speakers
• Create effective marketing & promotional materials.
2012 Multisport Athletics
Our mission is to promote health and fitness through the sport of triathlon to expose Columbus to an active lifestyle through individual competition while being a member of a team. Our goal is to provide our members with age appropriate coaching and training to help them develop both physically and psychologically to perform at their best in multisport events and in all aspects of life.
HISTORY: Multisport Athletics was created in 2009 in order to service and provide guidance to those who wish to excel or begin in the sport of Triathlon within the Columbus area.It has been established to give the community Columbus, GA and the surrounding area the same opportunities to excel as teams in North Georgia.
Sponsor NAME & LOGO as “title sponsor” in all printed forms. Inclusion in all press releases as “sponsor” and slot on Team banner.
• Marketing & Promotional opportunities at all Club events.
• Logo placement on all marketing and promotional product and advertisement.
o Swim Caps if applicable
o Official club racing jersey.
o Logo on official National Team Uniform
• Full exposure on official website: www.multisportathletics.com
• Link to sponsor website
• Inclusion of sample product in all race packets at all Multisport Athletic races.
• Inclusion of promotional flyer of product in all race packets at all Multisport Athletics races.
Thank you in advance for your consideration and participation in the Multisport Athletics Club.
JOANNE COGLE – DIRECTOR and HEAD COACH